Instagram is the heaven for the photographers. Unlike other social media platforms, it focuses on your media contributions rather than blog promotions and text updates. The photo-sharing site is the best place to showcase your photographic talents and market yourself in the digital world.
Facebook-owned Instagram has more than 800 million monthly active users at this moment. Several photographers and photography enthusiasts use the application effectively and gain millions of followers. They frequently travel, make experiments and create stunning life stories to inspire the photographer in you.
We’ve rounded up a list of top 15 photographers on Instagram whom you should follow in 2018.
1. Quin Schrock: Adventure and lifestyle photographer based out of Southern California, US. He works for prestigious firms including Apple, Adobe, Land Rover, Sony, Travel Channel, Travel and Leisure Magazine and many others.
2. Mike Kus: UK based designer, specializing in Branding, Graphic/Web Design, Illustration & Photography and his work is often featured in design related publications.
3. Adam Senatori: Photographer and filmmaker from the US. His clients include Wired, Time, General Electric, Louis Vuitton, Bombardier et al.
4. Murad Osmann: Photographer and executive producer at Hypepro.tv. He is famous for #followmeto photo series and #Baikal YouTube series too.
#followmeto Istanbul 🇹🇷 with @natalyosmann! This photo was shot by our great photographer friend @mustafaseven! Continuing our #followmetoheroes series with such a talented person! Stay tuned for our vlog soon‼️ #следуйзамной в Стамбул 🇹🇷 вместе с @natalyosmann. Этот кадр сделал наш друг удивительный фотограф @mustafaseven! Продолжаем нашу серию #followmetoheroes с талантливыми и яркими людьми! Все подробности – очень скоро в нашем влоге по Стамбулу‼️
5. Simone Bramante: Photographer and traveler based in Italy. He works for Apple, NBC, Ford Motors, Jaguar, Time, Marriott Hotels, Volvo and several other big brands.
6. Vicky Navarro: Photographer, architect, and content manager from Mexico City. She is Worked with governments, tourist promotions worldwide and companies such as HP, Adidas, Airbnb, Disney, Forbes and The Guardian.
7. Paul Nicklen: National Geographic photographer and co-founder of Sea_Legacy, a non-profit organization dedicated for the ocean and environment protection.
While in the Arctic with the @Sea_Legacy expedition crew a few months ago, @CristinaMittermeier and I documented a starving polar bear roaming through an abandoned Inuit camp along the shores of Baffin Island. A noted bear biologist could not pinpoint exactly what had caused this bear to starve to death. We do know that he didn’t have any visible wounds and that he was not old. At one time, this bear would have been a big healthy male, like the beautiful bear pictured here. Many of you asked if we could have saved the starving bear or euthanized him to ease his pain. Thank you for all your engagement and for caring about these bears as much as I do. The truth—which is hard to hear—is that he was on his last legs. His muscles had atrophied beyond repair. Plus, it would have been highly illegal to feed him or approach him. Obviously, we could not euthanize him, for legal, cultural and personal reasons. Instead of becoming angry or hopeless, we must work harder for solutions. There is hope for the remaining population of 25,000 polar bears. It’s up to all of us to change our habits if we want to see results. Click the link in my bio to learn more about these solutions and how they will work towards drawdown, where the warming of the planet finally stops, and reverses.
8. Daniel Kordan: Adventurer, photographer, traveler from Lofoten islands, Norway.
9. Mario Testino: Fashion and career photographer from Lima, Peru. He works for popular magazines and brands including V Magazine, Vanity Fair, Vogue, Mercedes Benz, Holiday, Canvas, Dove and so on.
THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO CONTRIBUTED TO OUR PERU FLOOD RELIEF FUNDRAISING DRIVE EARLIER THIS YEAR. YOUR GENEROSITY HAS ALLOWED US TO DO SOMETHING VERY MEANINGFUL – @SAVETHECHILDRENPERU ARE RECONSTRUCTING TWO OF THE MOST DAMAGED HEALTH CENTRES IN THE PIURA REGION, ENABLING ACCESS TO SAFE AND QUALITY HEALTH SERVICES. SO FAR THE LIVING CONDITION OF MORE THAN 2,400 FAMILIES AFFECTED BY THE FLOODS HAS BEEN IMPROVED. THE WORK THAT @SAVETHECHILDREN DO IS ONGOING AND CRITICAL – WE ARE PROUD TO HAVE WORKED WITH THEIR PERU TEAM SINCE THE RECONSTRUCTION OF THE EL SALVADOR CLINIC POST THE EARTHQUAKE IN 2007. GRACIAS A TODOS LOS QUE DONARON A LA RECAUDACIÓN DE FONDOS PARA PERÚ. SU GENEROSIDAD NOS HA PERMITIDO HACER ALGO MUY SIGNIFICATIVO, JUNTO CON #SAVETHECHILDRENPERU, ESTAMOS RECONSTRUYENDO DOS DE LOS CENTROS DE SALUD MÁS DAÑADOS EN LA REGIÓN DE PIURA, HABILITANDO ACCESO A SERVICIOS DE SALUD SEGUROS Y DE CALIDAD. HASTA EL MOMENTO LAS CONDICIÓNES DE VIDA DE MÁS DE 2.400 FAMILIAS AFECTADAS POR LAS INUNDACIONES YA SE HA MEJORADO. EL PROYECTO DE #SAVETHECHILDREN AUN ESTÁ EN MARCHA Y ES CRÍTICO – ESTAMOS ORGULLOSOS DE HABER TRABAJADO CON SU EQUIPO EN PERÚ DESDE LA RECONSTRUCCIÓN DE LA CLINICA EL SALVADOR DESPUÉS DEL TERREMOTO EN 2007 @MuseoMate @AlexandraVonGeyr @BarwerdVanDerPlas #BabetteAlbrecht #Peru #MarioTestino
10. Theron Humphrey: Photographer and animal lover who portraits his pet Maddie the coonhound in most of the photos.
11. Paul Octavious: Photographer and Instagrammer.
12. Travis Burke: Adventurer, traveler, and photographer based in US. He works for famous companies such as Google, National Geographic, Yahoo, American Airlines, Jeep etc.
13. Chris Burkard: Creative director, traveler, speaker, author and photographer based in California, US.
14. Alex Strohl: Photographer and traveler from Montana, US. His photographs are featured in prestigious magazines such as Forbes, Vanity Fair, and others.
15. Louis Cole: Frequent traveler, adventurer, daily vlogger and photographer.
Do you love Instagram? You may like these contents also,
- 15 Most Followed People on Instagram at This Moment
- Who are the Most Followed World Leaders on Instagram?
- The 65 Best Image Hosting & Sharing Sites in 2019