Book your ticket, pack the luggage and fly to exotic travel destinations. Such trips will bring unforgettable travel experiences and new relationships in your life which you can share with the readers in the form of blog posts.
If you are interested in traveling, you can luckily enjoy different cuisines around the globe. Know how it prepares, experience, and publish the detailed how to make recipes on the website. Thus you can help the fans to cook the popular food of another continent right from their kitchen.
Do you want to know how to monetize your travel experiences?
There are several high paying travel affiliate programs that you can use to refer people and earn with each sale made. From ticket booking to accommodation, adventures to shopping, you can choose a suitable affiliate program to monetize your blog and make a regular income from them.
Best Travel Affiliate Programs
This post shows the 24 best high paying travel affiliate programs for travel websites and bloggers to earn regular commissions.
1. Commission Junction
Commission Junction is a leading affiliate network that hosts thousands of affiliate programs in several categories. Pick a program that matches the niche of your site, display advertisement slots, or prepare related content to refer people.
These are the popular travel affiliate programs on CJ.
- TripAdvisor – Leading travel booking website to find budget flights, hotels, and restaurants
- Travelocity – Travel agency owned by Expedia group
- Sightseeing pass – Buy city sightseeing pass in popular destinations around the world
- Sandals & Beaches Resorts – Jamaican operator for a unique Caribbean vacation
- Hotels – Hotel room booking website
- Expedia – Another travel companion for cost-saving bookings
- Virgin Holidays – Get best deals on package holidays
- Vayama – Find the cheap flights to over 9000 destinations
- Skyscanner – Book flights, hotels, and rental cars at cheaper rates
- Red Roof – One more website to reserve hotel rooms at discount rates
ShareASale is one of my favorite affiliate networks to make money online. They have thousands of affiliate programs in different categories like fashion, technology, food, accessories, and others.
These are the popular travel affiliate programs on ShareASale.
- Golden Tours – Book your London sightseeing tours and theatre tickets
- Zero Breeze – Buy camping accessories like a portable air conditioner, smart battery, and others
- Priority Pass – Access to over 1200 airport lounges around the world and enjoy complimentary drinks, refreshments, etc.
- Hotelopia – Book budget hotel rooms and hire cars in the destination you go
- On Location Tours – Book movie and TV-themed tours, and other packaged tours in NewYork and Boston
3. Rakuten Marketing
Rakuten Marketing is a popular name in affiliate marketing. You can quickly create an account with them and apply to the programs listed- in technology, health, fashion, food, travel, and other categories.
These are the popular travel affiliate programs on Rakuten.
- Hilton Hotels – Book your rooms at Hilton group of Hotels
- CheapFlightNow – Find cheap flight tickets
- HotelWiz – Travel agency to find budget hotel rooms
- OneTravel – Book your vacations, hotel rooms, flight tickets, hire cars and more
- CheapOair – Another website to save your money on travel
Travelpayouts is one of the best travel affiliate programs to monetize your website. They cover a wide range of travel services like flights, hotels, car rentals, vacation packages, and so on.
- Up to 80% commission
- 30-days cookie
- Unique promotional materials including banners, widgets, offers, etc
- In-depth reports about user clicks and bookings
Agoda lets you travel around the world at affordable rates. You can book flight tickets, hotel rooms, vacation homes, resorts and hostels from them. Their affiliate program pays up to 7% commission for each booking made from your blog.
- 4% to 7% commission
- Monthly payouts
- Payment by bank transfer
- Unknown cookie
- Banners and widgets
Marriot is heaven for travelers. It is the best place for travel accommodation, package tours, and conducting events. They offer attractive travel benefits in a unique style in more than 120 countries and territories. You can earn a 3% to 6% affiliate from their travel affiliate programs.
- 3% commission on vacation packages and 4%-6% commission on hotel room bookings
- 7 day referral period
- Payment by bank transfer
- Banners, widgets, deals, and specials
7. Amazon Affiliates
Amazon is one of the largest markets to buy any kind of product you want. They sell products across the continents and in different categories like books, movies, electronics, furniture, fashion, beauty, and others. Direct your readers to Amazon deals and product pages to get attractive incentives for each sale made. Learn 13 Ways to Make Money from Your Blog with the Amazon Affiliate Program.
- 4% – 12% commission
- Powerful tools and insights
- Payment by bank transfer, check, and gift card