Social media has become a part of our daily life. We discuss various topics, share thoughts through Twitter-like social sites. So what about our leaders?
Now almost everyone has a social account. And our leaders too. They express opinions on the latest happenings around the world, convey messages using it.
It will be interesting to know which leader has the highest number of followers on Twitter. These are the 15 most popular leaders on the microblogging site at this moment.
15. Mauricio Macri (President of Argentina) – 4.81M followers
14. Dmitry Medvedev (Prime Minister of Russia) – 4.85M followers
13. Juan Manuel Santos (President of Colombia) – 5.4M followers
12. Salman bin Abdulaziz (King of Saudi Arabia) – 7.38M followers
11. Enrique Peña Nieto (President of Mexico) – 7.42M followers
10. Imran Khan (Prime Minister of Pakistan) – 9.62M Followers
9. HH Sheikh Mohammed (Ruler of Dubai) – 9.63M followers
8. Rania Al Abdullah (Queen consort of Jordan) – 10.4M followers
7. Joko Widodo (President of Indonesia) – 11.4M followers
6. Sushma Swaraj (Minister of External Affairs of India) – 12.6M followers
5. Recep Tayyip Erdoğan (President of Turkey) – 13.2M followers
4. Pope Francis (Pope of the Roman Catholic Church) – 18M followers
3. Narendra Modi (Prime Minister of India) – 47.2M followers
2. Donald J. Trump (President of the United States) – 60.2M followers
1. Barack Obama (Former President of the United States) – 106M followers
Do you want to know more about the social media influence of world leaders? The following topics could be useful: