Timing is important for some messages. It may be a birthday wish, reminder or something else. The recipient will value us more if our message is delivered in time. But it is not practical to wait for the correct time and send. Is it?
Unfortunately, Apple is not providing any option to schedule messages on iPhone. So we should install and use third-party apps for the purpose.
These are the 3 best apps to schedule messages on your iPhone and iPad.
AutoSender is a popular messaging app for iOS devices. It is an all in one solution to schedule messages, photos, emails, voice memos, Facebook posts and tweets to send in the future. The app can also be used for scheduling recurring messages to be sent daily, weekly, monthly or even yearly.
- Download and install AutoSender from App Store.
- Register yourself with the mobile number and PIN delivered to your phone.
- Choose your recipient, type message, and set a date and time when you want to send the SMS. Your message will be sent on time even if your phone is switched off or in out of coverage area.
- It also allows you to send recurring messages.
AutoSender is a subscription-based messaging app that costs as low as $0.99 per month.
Scheduled is another app for sending messages with iMessage, Facebook Messenger, Whatsapp, Telegram and Twitter.
- Download and install Scheduled from App Store.
- Open and tap on the Create Message button at the bottom.
- Tap on To Whom? button to choose contacts.
- Tap on Your Personal Message to enter the message.
- Tap on When? to select date and time. You will get the reminder at the chosen time for sending the message.
- Finally, tap on Schedule message.
- When the time comes, you will get a notification to confirm the message.
- Tap on Send With button to select your messaging app. The chosen app will open for doing the rest.
3. Text Timer
Text Timer lets you schedule and send messages to anyone or even a group. You can send messages either from the phone or text timer website.
- Download and install Text Timer from the App Store.
- Open and tap the Compose button at the bottom.
- Choose a date and time to schedule the message.
- Choose your recipient and type the message.
- Tap Send to save the message.