Do you believe that nothing is impossible?
We can point out several personalities who reached the top of the ladder with hard work and dedication. Unlocking success is not a single day process. It will take time.
Begin with a perfect planning. Polish your thoughts and ideas. Learn how to reach your goal. There is no secret path to your finishing point. Work hard, struggle and try constantly until you score. But you may be disappointed at some point of time. In such a situation, you should read inspirational books like autobiographies and seek expert advice to recharge your mind and boost the productivity.
In this post, we list 51 best nothing is impossible quotes to inspire you and become successful in the career.
1. “There is nothing impossible to him who will try.” — Alexander the Great.
2. “It always seems impossible until it’s done.” — Nelson Mandela.
3. “Faith is the first factor in a life devoted to service. Without it, nothing is possible. With it, nothing is impossible.” — Mary McLeod Bethune.
4. “The word impossible is not in my dictionary.” — Napoleon Bonaparte.
5. “Dare to believe those good things are possible when you follow your heart.” — Bryant H. McGill.
6. “I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, “move from here to there” and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you.” — Jesus Christ.
7. “Most of the things worth doing in the world had been declared impossible before they were done.” — Louis D Brandeis.
8. “Many of the things that seem impossible now will become realities of tomorrow.” — Walt Disney.
9. “What we can or cannot do, what we consider possible or impossible, is rarely a function of our true capability. It is more likely a function of our beliefs about who we are.” — Anthony Robbins.
10. “There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.” — Paulo Coelho.
11. “I won’t predict anything historic. But nothing is impossible.” — Michael Phelps.
12. “Nothing is impossible, the word itself says ‘I’m possible’!” — Audrey Hepburn.
13. “Women, like men, should try to do the impossible. And when they fail, their failure should be a challenge to others.” — Amelia Earhart.
14. “Man is the only creature that strives to surpass himself and yearns for the impossible.” — Eric Hoffer.
15. “The limits of the possible can only be defined by going beyond them into the impossible”. — Arthur C. Clarke.
16. “Nothing is impossible to a willing heart.” — John Heywood.
17. “Hope sees the invisible, feels the intangible, and achieves the impossible.” — Helen Keller.
18. “When you exhaust all possibilities, remember this: You haven’t.” — Thomas A Edison.
19. “There are many things that seem impossible only so long as one does not attempt them.”— André Gide.
20. “Virtually nothing is impossible in this world if you just put your mind to it and maintain a positive attitude.” — Lou Holtz.
21. “We have more power than will, and it is often by way of excuse to ourselves that we fancy things are impossible.” – Francois Duc De La Rochefoucauld.
22. “The man of the future may, and even must, do things impossible in the past and acquire new motor variations not given by heredity.” – G Stanley Hall.
23. “I am always doing things I cannot do. That is how I get to do them.” — Pablo Picasso.
24. “Progress is impossible without change and those who cannot change their mind, cannot change anything.” — George Bernard Shaw.
25. “Impossible is just a small word that is thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in a world they’ve been given to explore the power they have, to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It is an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It is a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing!” — Muhammad Ali.
26. “What is beautiful if not the impossible? “— Gustave Flaubert.
27. “Darkness comes. In the middle of it, the future looks blank. The temptation to quit is huge. Don’t. You are in good company. You will argue with yourself that there is no way forward. But with God, nothing is impossible. He has more ropes and ladders and tunnels out of pits than you can conceive. Wait. Pray without ceasing. Hope.” — John Piper.
28. “It is impossible to win the race unless you venture to run, impossible to win the victory unless you dare to battle.” — Richard M DeVos.
29. “If we are together nothing is impossible. If we are divided all will fail.” — Winston Churchill.
30. “Ordinary people believe only in the possible. Extraordinary people visualize not what is possible or probable, but rather what is impossible. And by visualizing the impossible, they begin to see it as possible” — Cherie Carter-Scott.
31. “Thinking always ahead, thinking always of trying to do more, brings a state of mind in which nothing is impossible. The moment one gets into the ‘expert’ state of mind a great number of things become impossible.” — Henry Ford.
32. “Nothing is impossible. Some things are just less likely than others.” — Jonathan Winters.
33. “Doing easily what others find difficult is talent; doing what is impossible for talent is genius.” — Henri Frédéric Amiel.
34. ” Only those who attempt the absurd can achieve the impossible.” — Albert Einstein.
35. “Start by doing what is necessary, then what’s possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.”
— Francis of Assisi.
36. “Faith can move mountains.” — Japanese Proverb.
37. “Impossible is a word to be found only in the dictionary of fools.” — Napoleon Bonaparte.
38. “Success is determined by those who prove the impossible, possible.” — James W. Pence.
39. “Only he who attempts the absurd is capable of achieving the impossible.” — Miguel De Unamuno.
40. “All things are possible until they are proved impossible and even the impossible may only be so, as of now.” — Pearl S Buck.
41. “Every noble work is at first impossible.”— Thomas Carlyle.
42. “Believe and act as if it were impossible to fail.” — Charles F. Kettering.
43. “It is impossible to live without failing at something unless you live so cautiously that you might as well not have lived at all, in which case you have failed by default.”— J. K. Rowling.
44. “The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a man’s determination.” — Tommy Lasorda.
45. “I think that nothing is impossible when you want to fulfill a dream. A lot of people will tell you that you can’t do it, that you don’t have what it takes, but if it is in your heart and you feel it, there is nothing that will stop you. It is like the sun – you can’t block it: it will shine regardless if that is what you want.” — Thalia.
46. “With love and patience, nothing is impossible.” — Daisaku Ikeda.
47. “My message, especially to young people is to have the courage to think differently, courage to invent, to travel the unexplored path, courage to discover the impossible and to conquer the problems and succeed. These are great qualities that they must work towards. This is my message to the young people.” — A. P. J. Abdul Kalam.
48. “By asking for the impossible we obtain the possible.” — Italian Proverb.
49. “It is difficult to say what is impossible, for the dream of yesterday is the hope of today and the reality of tomorrow.” — Robert H. Goddard.
50. “Never think there is anything impossible for the soul. It is the greatest heresy to think so. If there is sin, this is the only sin; to say that you are weak, or others are weak.” — Swami Vivekananda.
51. “Aviation is proof that given, the will, we have the capacity to achieve the impossible.” — Eddie Rickenbacker.
Are you looking for more inspirational quotes? Read the following posts:
- 51 Best Inspirational and Motivational Quotes for Work
- 101 Best Inspirational Quotes About Money and Wealth
- 51 Best Blogging Quotes to Inspire the Bloggers