Inspiration to success. Motivational sayings fill your path with positive energy, enthusiasm which are essential to improve your productivity and finish the task.
People have the habit of searching valuable thoughts during struggles. They are useful to refresh your mind and change the attitude of life. We collected and published a collection of popular thoughts recently.
In this article, we’ll show you 51 motivational quotes to inspire your work life and achieve the goal.
1. When one door of happiness closes, another opens, but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one that has been opened for us.
— Helen Keller
2. Innovation distinguishes from a leader and a follower.
— Steve Jobs
3. All growth depends upon activity. There is no development physically or intellectually without effort, and effort means work.
4. Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life.
5. Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”
— Thomas A. Edison
6. Don’t say you don’t have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michaelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein.
— H. Jackson Brown Jr.
7. Never stop fighting until you arrive at your destined place – that is, the unique you. Have an aim in life, continuously acquire knowledge, work hard, and have perseverance to realize the great life.
— A. P. J. Abdul Kalam
8. If you hire people just because they can do a job, they’ll work for your money. But if you hire people who believe what you believe, they’ll work for you with blood and sweat and tears.
— Simon Sinek
9. Whenever it is in any way possible, every boy and girl should choose as his life work some occupation which he should like to do anyhow, even if he did not need the money.
— William Lyon Phelps
10. I work very hard, and I play very hard. I’m grateful for life. And I live it – I believe life loves the lover of it. I live it.
— Maya Angelou
11. If your dream is a big dream, and if you want your life to work on the high level that you say you do, there’s no way around doing the work it takes to get you there.
12. Laziness may appear attractive, but work gives satisfaction.
13. Believe in yourself, and the rest will fall into place. Have faith in your own abilities, work hard, and there is nothing you cannot accomplish.
14. Most people give up when they are about to achieve success. They quit on the one-yard line. They give up at the last minute of the game one foot from the winning touchdown.
15. Far and away the best prize that life offers is the chance to work hard at work worth doing.
16. I always arrive late at the office, but I make up for it by leaving early.
― Charles Lamb
17. When writing the story of your life, don’t let anyone else hold the pen.
― Harley Davidson
18. The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.
― Barack Obama
19. In the name of God, stop a moment, cease your work, look around you.
― Leo Tolstoy
20. Your purpose in life is to find your purpose and give your whole heart and soul to it
21. I never called my work an ‘art’. It’s part of show business, the business of building entertainment.
― Walt Disney
22. Through hard work, perseverance and a faith in God, you can live your dreams.
― Ben Carson
23. Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude.”
― Thomas Jefferson
24. Work without love is slavery.
― Mother Teresa
25. The mind is the limit. As long as the mind can envision the fact that you can do something, you can do it, as long as you really believe 100 percent.
― Arnold Schwarzenegger
26. Whether you think you can, or you think you can’t : you’re right.
27. I know of no single formula for success. But over the years I have observed that some attributes of leadership are universal and are often about finding ways of encouraging people to combine their efforts, their talents, their insights, their enthusiasm and their inspiration to work together.
― Queen Elizabeth II
28. It isn’t the mountains ahead to climb that wear you out; it’s the pebble in your shoe.
— Muhammad Ali
29. A man is but the product of his thoughts. What he thinks, he becomes.
— Mahatma Gandhi
30. I hope the millions of people I’ve touched have the optimism and desire to share their goals and hard work and persevere with a positive attitude.
31. The true work of art is but a shadow of the divine perfection.
32. Get going. Move forward. Aim High. Plan a takeoff. Don’t just sit on the runway and hope someone will come along and push the airplane. It simply won’t happen. Change your attitude and gain some altitude. Believe me, you’ll love it up here.
― Donald J. Trump
33. That’s when I first learned that it wasn’t enough to just do your job, you had to have an interest in it, even a passion for it.
― Charles Bukowski
34. When a man tells you that he got rich through hard work, ask him: ‘Whose?
― Don Marquis
35. When I was young, I observed that nine out of ten things I did were failures. So I did ten times more work.
― George Bernard Shaw
36. The three great essentials to achieve anything worthwhile are, first, hard work; second, stick-to-itiveness; third, common sense.
― Thomas A. Edison
37. If this country is ever demoralized, it will come from trying to live without work.
― Abraham Lincoln
38. Rest when you’re weary. Refresh and renew yourself, your body, your mind, your spirit. Then get back to work.
― Ralph Marston
39. My message, especially to young people is to have courage to think differently, courage to invent, to travel the unexplored path, courage to discover the impossible and to conquer the problems and succeed. These are great qualities that they must work towards. This is my message to the young people.
― A. P. J. Abdul Kalam
40. The worst disease which can afflict executives in their work is not, as popularly supposed, alcoholism; it’s egotism.
— Robert Frost
41. Who you are tomorrow begins with what you do today.
― Tim Fargo
42. Learning never exhausts the mind.
— Leonardo Da Vinci
43. Don’t ask a writer what he’s working on. It’s like asking someone with cancer on the progress of his disease.
― Amy Lowell
44. I’ve had to learn to fight all my life – got to learn to keep smiling. If you smile things will work out.
— Serena Williams
45. Work begins when the fear of doing nothing at all finally trumps the terror of doing it badly.
— Alain de Botton
46. Thunder is good, thunder is impressive, but it is lightning that does the work.
— Mark Twain
47. Every man’s work, whether it be literature, or music or pictures or architecture or anything else, is always a portrait of himself.
— Samuel Butler
48. Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you’ll start having positive results.
— Willie Nelson
49. My mother said to me, “If you are a soldier, you will become a general. If you are a monk, you will become the Pope.” Instead, I was a painter and became Picasso.
— Pablo Picasso
50. Yesterday is not ours to recover, but tomorrow is ours to win or lose.
— Lyndon B. Johnson
51. I think it all comes down to motivation. If you really want to do something, you will work hard for it.
— Edmund Hillary