Google Chrome extensions are great tools that simplify your browsing. They allow you to access website statistics, pin posts, schedule contents, and much more in a single click.
We use several Chrome extensions to manage our daily internet activities. From reading to taking screenshots, proofreading to detecting broken links, they will help us to manage each step of the blogging process.
In this article, we’ll show you 18 best Google Chrome extensions for WordPress bloggers.
Chrome extensions for WordPress
1. WordPress Theme and Plugins Detector – Have you seen a stunning WordPress website? Need to know which theme and plugins they are using? This extension will detect those details and display to you.
2. WhatRuns – Another Chrome tool to discover CMS, Frameworks, programming languages, plugins, analytics tools and fonts used by a website.
3. Wave – It is a great tool for multi-author blogs and project management. Wave enables real-time co-editing in Gmail, WordPress, Evernote, and Wikipedia at this moment.
4. Nimbus Screenshot – Screenshot is an inevitable part of the blogging process. Take various types of screenshots, edit, customize and record video with Nimbus screenshot tool.
5. WordPress Admin Bar Control – It’s a super easy extension to show and hide the WordPress admin bar in one click.
6. TinEye Reverse Image Search – Do you find a beautiful or interesting image? Curious to know more about it? Ask TinEye, it will bring the exact matches and tell you where that image originally came from. It is a brilliant tool to detect the match even though it’s cropped, edited or resized.
7. MozBar – It brings instant metrics like keywords, domain and page authorities on any web page you visit. Create custom searches based on various factors, expose page elements, compare link metrics and more with MozBar.
8. Writer – This’s a simple, distraction-free writing tool on the web. It saves your work automatically with offline support. When you finished, export it to WordPress, Dropbox, Google Drive, and others as PDF or text.
9. Strict Workflow – Focus on your work. Avoid the social and other sites where you spent most of the times until you finish the current work. Add those websites to your list and click start to block them for the next 25 minutes followed by a 5 minutes break.
10. Break Timer – Time for a break. Continuous work results in eyestrain and tiredness. Break Timer force you to take a break after some point of time, based on the working hours and frequency you set.
11. Google Publisher Toolbar– Track the performance of your AdSense, AdExchange, and DoubleClick ads. You can explore the metrics in detail and monitor clicks, RPM, estimated revenues and block unsuitable ads on your site.
12. Page Analytics – Monitor your visitors, page views, average time on a page, bounce rate, real-time activities in a single click and without going to Google Analytics page.
13. LastPass – LastPass is a popular place to store your credentials, bank accounts, credit cards, and auto form fill information. Save your website and social media account passwords in LastPass to quickly access them from any device you use.
14. SimilarWeb – SimilarWeb provides detailed statistics of any website you visits. It includes traffic ranking, engagement rate, traffic source, bounce rate, top countries, etc.
15. WordPress.com – This’s an awesome tool for WordPress.com users. It lets you create a new blog post, customize or read other blogs as easy as opening a new tab. It comes with over 150 beautiful themes and fonts to create the content of your choice.
16. World Clocks – Bloggers need to work on deadlines based on various time zones. This extension displays current time across major cities on the right side of the Chrome address bar. So you can easily keep track of the deadline assigned.
17. Grammarly – Grammarly is an essential tool for bloggers. It fixes spelling mistakes, grammatical errors and enhances the quality of your writing.
18. Check My Links – Easily detect broken links in your blog posts. It’s a handy tool to analyze your page links and lets you know which ones are valid and which ones are broken. The active links will appear in green color and others in the red color.