Google Analytics is the perfect tool to analyze your audience and track posts, pages, categories, and even affiliate links efficiently. Use its reports to optimize your content and bring more traffic to them in a few days.
Today, we’ll tell you how to add Google Analytics to WordPress in less than 5 minutes.
Why Monster Insights?
Monster Insights is the #1 Google Analytics plugin for WordPress. It is is easy to use yet powerful plugin that allows you to monitor real-time traffic right from the WordPress dashboard.
Monster Insights can uncover the full power of Analytics to find new possibilities and boost traffic or sales. From regular page tracking to WooCommerce analytics, ads tracking to download statistics, it can do almost anything on WordPress using Google Analytics.
These are the main features of Monster Insights,
- Easy to use
- No need to install codes manually
- Real-time statistics
- Universal tracking to monitor audience across devices
- Find the most popular posts, pages, and categories in your site
- ECommerce tracking
- Affiliate link tracking
- Ads tracking
- Find main countries and referral sources who divert maximum traffic to your pages
- Know how people find your website, which search terms send visitors, what did they click on your site, and more
- Find top landing pages along with the number of views, average duration, and bounce rate. Optimize pages with a high bounce rate for maximum conversions.
- Find your eCommerce store metrics like total revenue, conversion rate, average order value, top products and top referral pages from one place
Installing Google Analytics in WordPress (Step-by-step)
In simple steps, you can add Google Analytics to WordPress and start tracking your visitors.
1. Install Monster Insights on your WordPress website first. It has a free version that can be installed from Plugins > Add new > Monster Insights or alternatively, go to Monster Insights to download and install the plugin.
2. After activation, it will create a new menu on the left pane of WordPress dashboard and also an admin bar link on the top, with the title ‘Insights’. Click the link to launch the plugin setup wizard.
Choose your website type and save to go to the next step. In the new window, enter your license key and tap the Connect Monster Insights button.
Now it will connect you to the Google account.
Select a Google account from the list.
Grand Monster Insights necessary permissions to access your Analytics account.
Configure settings and save.
Now it will suggest a number of add-ons for your account. They all are premium tools and free plugin users can’t utilize without upgrading to PRO. Either install or click on Save to skip this step.
If everything set up properly, you will get a confirmation message like this.
Google Analytics code is successfully installed in WordPress. Hereafter, you can track visitors from the WordPress dashboard itself. Monster Insights’ easy to follow reports are useful to optimize pages and reduce the bounce rate on them which finally results in growing your traffic.
Monster Insights Pricing
Monster Insights has three types of pricing plans,
- Plus: $199.00 per year (Single website + essential add-ons)
- Pro: $399 per year (5 websites + all add-ons)
- Agency: $799 per year (25 websites + all add-ons)
Monster Insights Coupon Code
Monster Insights offers 50% off in all pricing plans for a limited period. So you can buy Plus, Pro and Agency plan for just $79.60, $159.60, and $319.60 respectively. This money-saving offer expires soon.
Click this exclusive offer link to activate the deal and get 50% off on Monster Insights pricing plans