YouTube is the biggest source of videos and movies on the web. It offers any kind of videos including tutorials, music, documentary, travelogue, movies, and others in high-definition quality. You can watch them online through the website and mobile app.
Open YouTube and search for your favorite video. It will list a number of links based on the query you entered. Choose a video and hit the play button to watch.
Whether you are a movie lover or a cooking enthusiast, YouTube is the best place to get what you need. Billions of videos are already hosted on the platform and their number increases day by day. It will be more powerful if you are able to watch videos anywhere anytime even without accessing the internet. But unfortunately, you have to rely on third-party tools to download and watch videos offline.
In this post, we’ll tell you how to download YouTube videos to your PC or mobile.
Download YouTube videos to Desktop
1. Visit YouTube and open a video,
2. Copy video link from the address bar
3. Open Onlinevideoconverter in a new tab. It lets you download or convert videos to various formats from popular sites like YouTube, Facebook, Dailymotion, Instagram, and others.
Paste your URL link in the box and choose a format for the output. Convert the selected file to audio or video as per your requirement. It gives you full control over the conversion and allows you to set other parameters like audio/video quality, time for the start/end of the video as well. Click the ‘More Settings’ link to manage those things and hit the orange color ‘Start’ button to begin the process.
4. Wait for a few moments and then you will get a link like this,
Click the ‘Download’ button to save your video to the desktop. A QR code will be shown just below the download link. You can scan the code through the camera to download the file to your smartphone or tablet.
Download YouTube videos to Smartphone or Tablet
1. Visit the YouTube app on your device and open a video that you want to download
2. A download option will appear next to the share option of your video
Kindly aware that you won’t see this option for some videos as they are not downloadable because of the restrictions set by the video channels.
3. Click on Download to save the video for watching offline. You can watch the downloaded file anytime even without internet connectivity and by just visiting the YouTube mobile app. Open your library and explore the ‘Downloads’ section to locate your saved file.