Uber is a leading transportation company that lets you move or ride at cheaper rates. Their services are available in over 600 cities around the world and with a few clicks on the computer or smartphone, you can book a taxi to reach the destination.
It is fast, easy to use and perfect for traveling on a limited budget. But at some point of time, you may decide to stop using their services. It may be because of a bad riding experience or a poor customer service. If you are no longer using it, you can uninstall the app from the device as well. But still, your account and data will remain in the Uber server. Any solution?
Delete your Uber account. In two ways, you can close the account on Uber.
How to delete your Uber account through the app
- Open the app and sign into your Uber account
- Choose Settings
- Tap Privacy Settings
- Click on Delete Account and follow the instructions to close your account.
How to delete your Uber account on the web
- Visit Uber’s help page here
- Sign into your account
- Enter the reasons for deleting the account and submit your request.
- You will get a confirmation email when the account is deactivated.
The account will be immediately deactivated on submitting your request. After 30 days, it will be permanently deleted and you will lose any credit, rewards remained thereafter.