So, you are looking for the best free keyword research tools to get the excellent one and tweak your SEO presence, right?
Let me help with the right set of tools to get the relevant search phrases for free!
A website is ranked with a high traffic volume only when it gets the right design with the appropriate content.
From web design to development and content marketing, it is essential to spend time on keyword research since it is the only way you can frame your content strategy.
Reap your profits from competitive based keywords, and that’s how you can turn your blog into a well-rounded one as well as maximize your outcome from the website.
Keyword research is the basic foundation of Search Engine Optimization (SEO). It can either make your website or break it. Along with content creation, you need to focus on on-page SEO and site UI too.
There is no doubt that the right set of keywords can improve your search results but how do you determine them is a piece of art in SEO.
I admit most keyword research tools are paid, yet, for new bloggers, here I have prepared this list of those free ones so that you can access them without even a single penny.
Top 10 Best Free Keyword Research Tools
It has been one of the most favorite keyword research tools. It’s not only the best for the beginners but being a pro too, you may continue this too to generate your content and grow it higher.
- The best part of this tool is that it draws information directly from Google, the search engine where you would be optimizing your website.
- It also shows you other related data along with the keywords, such as the average monthly searches, competition and the suggested bid of each keyword if you are using AdWords.
2. KWFinder Free version (5 free searches daily)
Anyone who uses KW Finder for keyword research is sure to fall in love with it. It lets you choose the seed keyword according to your requirement and then select the target country and location.
- KWFinder comes up with long-tail keywords that get ranked easily and the best part is that this tool shows an “interest over time” graph.
- It is an amazing keyword research tool that works super fast with the most accurate outcomes.
- However, if you aren’t using the paid version, you are just allowed to make only 5 searches in a day with the free one.
- When you get the budget to go with the premium version, you may get any of the KWFinder alternatives as well.
If you are looking for a keyword research tool that lets you extract most of the information about a particular seed keyword, Ubersuggest is surely the one for you!
- This tool helps you find the best keywords in the most organized manner.
- It breaks down the search results in a letter-wise format. It also features all the data and information related to the keywords along with.
- The keyword suggest property of this tool enables you to take informed decisions about which keyword to choose and how to rank it.
Keywordtool.io is one of the best free keyword research tools in the market that helps you pick the most relevant keywords to connect with your audience.
- This tool helps you find hundreds of keywords at free of cost.
- Its comprehensive list of relevant keywords would assist you in improving the quality of your content as well as convey your message to the audience in a better way.
- All that you just need is to type in the seed keyword and Google would find the right deal relevant to your searches.
- It also suggests you with an elaborate list of long-tail keywords.
5. Keyword revealer (daily 3 free searches)
Finding the combination of the right keywords is often a difficult task, however, Keyword revealer is here to make it easier for you.
- The research campaign of this keyword research tool is pretty fast and it filters out the most relevant keywords according to your seed keyword within just a second or two.
- It also informs you about the CPC of that particular keyword so that you can analyze the estimated earnings from that keyword.
- Also, letting you known the keyword difficulty is helpful in predicting the money you would make from it.
- The Free version lets you make 3 searches in a day, so you get your choices to decide whether to jump on to the Premium version or not.
This search query data visualization tool lets you find the relevant keywords quite easily, thus, helping you to find a keyword with a lower difficulty and a higher search volume.
- It is super easy and simple to use.
- It assists you to enhance your creativity by providing you the best content ideas.
If you are looking forward to find new and relevant keywords from Yahoo, Google, eBay, and Bing or any other search engines, Keyword.guru will surely be the best one for you to help find free keywords instantly.
- It offers you loads of keywords for SEO, PPC, AdWords or for your content marketing strategy.
- It is absolutely simple in terms of usage and has got quite popular with customer reviews.
Keyword research can be a real hectic task. However, WordStream makes things faster and easier for you.
- It has been analyzed to search thousands of keywords daily at absolutely free of cost. You can then, use these keywords to gain traffic for both your paid as well as organic traffic.
- Also, it represents the estimated CPC, the competition score and a proprietary opportunity score to make the best out of your content marketing strategy.
9. LSI Graph
This keyword research tool filters all the related keywords just as you mention the primary or main keyword in the search bar. This is regarded as the best free SEO tool to generate the Latent Semantic Indexing keywords.
- It offers all the LSI keywords related to your niche so that you can rank your website and make some awesome profit out of it.
10. SERPStat (free)
This Ukrainian website is known as one of the best SEO service providing tools for keyword research and backlink analysis.
- It groups the keywords by tags and is amazingly helpful in content marketing and blog creation.
- It makes a competitive keyword analysis to drive the maximum traffic to your website.
If you are not investing time to do the keyword research, then I’m sure you will not be getting valuable traffic from the search engines.
At the same time, you should not stuff the keywords as it would create a negative impact on your SEO.
Just choose the primary and relevant keywords wisely with any of the free keyword research tools that I have listed in this post.
Let me know which of these did fit your business strategy appropriately. Once you get accustomed to a tool, you will be able to calculate its metrics more vividly. I would like to hear feedback from you!