Social media marketing is the process of using social sites to promote a business or service. Its success depends on how effectively you are using the platform. The post should be well optimized, simple and create interest among the followers to know more.
We can point out several social networks that are able to deliver results for your marketing campaigns. They have a huge user base and proven tracking records too. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Pinterest are some of them. When coming to visual marketing, YouTube is our top choice. These sites can bring positive changes in marketing content or product.
To win the marketing race, you should use a couple of tools. They will unlock the wide possibilities of social media and generate results for your campaign.
Best Social Media Marketing Tools Experts Use
|“Please note that this post contains affiliate links and any sales made through such links will reward me a small commission – at no extra cost for you. This helps me to cover the blog maintenance expenses.”|
Here’s the list of social media marketing tools, used by the experts in the field.
Buffer is one of the best free social media marketing tools to schedule and share your content on social sites. It’s not just a sharing tool. Optimal Timing Tool of Buffer will suggest you the best time to post based on past engagements in your shares.
Analytics is another useful part of Buffer. It shows user activities on your posts including retweets, favorites, clicks, etc for the past one month.
- Easy to use
- 10-150 connected social accounts (depends upon your plan)
- Browser extensions & mobile apps
- Rich analytics
- RSS feed integration
- 10-2000 scheduled posts at a time
- Link shortening
- Option to add team members to manage your Buffer queue.
- Set different schedules for different social accounts.
- Free (Up to 5 social profiles and 10 scheduled posts)
- $12/mo (Up to 8 social profiles and 100 scheduled posts)
- Business plans available with more features and services
BuzzSumo is an inevitable part of influencer marketing. It lets you find and analyze the most shared post on any topic or from a website. Enter your keyword in the search box to see the magic. BuzzSumo will show the viral posts in the category along with a number of shares on each network, backlinks and the persons who shared it.
- Search by topic, URL or domain
- Find out present trending posts in each category
- View competitor backlinks and find similar opportunities for you
- Content analysis by post type
- Shows top influencers in your industry
- Social media tools to expand audience strength
- Get real-time alerts on brand mentions or content published
- Domain comparison reports
SproutSocial is an all in one tool to schedule, manage and analyze your social media activities. It makes your conversations easier by bringing all messages across social accounts into a single stream. So you can respond to customers, solve their queries without any delay.
- Plan, schedule and share posts across networks from a single platform
- Edit and customize images for social networks
- Automated publishing at peak time
- Monitor campaigns by custom link tracking, tags, and detailed reports
- Useful to build a strong relationship with the clients
- Best tool to manage a large marketing team
- $99 per user/month
4. Post Planner
Post Planner is another best of social media marketing tools for Facebook and Twitter. It will guide you to find, plan and post contents across your accounts with an option to recycle them.
- View viral photos, posts in both network
- Get content ideas
- Track content and competitors
- Search posts by hashtag, keyword, and page
- Custom posting plan for each page and profile
- Automatically recycle evergreen contents
- 100- unlimited posts per day (depends upon your plan)
- 10-200 connected profiles/pages
- Option to add team members to manage your campaigns
5. Meet Edgar
Edgar is another popular tool for marketers. It currently lets you join through invitations only. The app can be used to manage your campaigns more effectively by scheduling posts in a systematic manner.
- Easy to use
- Schedule and publish posts at the right time
- Automatic recycle posts to bring more traffic
- Schedule posts by category
- Unlimited content curation
- Beautiful calendar to view contents in the queue
IFTTT is a leading web service to automate various things in daily life. It is free and easy to use. The tool is often referred to as a perfect choice to simplify your life.
- Auto-posting on social networks
- Work with the limitless number of platforms
- Drives traffic
- Boost your social media presence
- Unlocks unlimited business opportunities
Sendible is one of the popular social media marketing tools for businesses. It lets you schedule and send posts to more than 20 platforms at a time. It offers several features which are essential for a marketing campaign to achieve the results.
- Schedule individually or in bulk
- Automatically recycling posts
- Coordinate with team members by assigning tasks and sharing library
- In-depth analytics to measure your campaign growth
- Monitor keywords and brand mentions on social networks and blogs
- 20-300 connected services (depends upon your plan)
Brand24 is a powerful tool for social media management and analysis. It alerts you when someone mentioned your brand online. So you can respond to their comments, complaints quickly.
- Manage and guide your sales team more effectively
- Identify sales opportunities and promote products in the right channel
- Detailed analysis
- Monitor social mentions of competitors
Followerswonk is a Moz product. It helps you manage, analyze and optimize your Twitter account for social growth. The app is using by leading marketers to improve their social media presence and measuring the value of competitor accounts.
- Find in-depth reports of your followers- their bio, location, website, tweeting time and influence rate
- Compare your followers and sort them on the basis of social media authority, follower count, number of tweets, etc
- View your social growth in a beautiful graphical chart
- Track followers and unfollowers in real-time
- Find who is active now and the best time to tweet
- Free with limited access
- $29/month for full features and services
Create designs like a pro. Canva is one of the free social media marketing tools, recommended by experts in different industries. It is online graphic design software that makes designing easier and perfect than before. It contains attractive design templates that can be used for various purposes. Photo editor and designing tools are other major advantages of the app.
- Easy to use
- Optimize contents for any platform and industry
- Photo editor with advanced features
- Work across the devices
- High-level output with basic designing knowledge
- Free with limited features
- $9.95/month for full features
Are you using any social media marketing tools to promote your business?