Social media marketing is the process of using social sites to promote a business or service. Its success depends on how effectively you are using the platform. The post should be well optimized, simple and create interest among the followers to know more.
We can point out several social networks which are able to deliver results for your marketing campaigns. They have huge user base and proven tracking records too. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest and StumbleUpon are some of them. When coming to visual marketing, YouTube is our top choice. These sites can bring positive changes in marketing content or product.
To win in the marketing race, you should use a couple of tools. They will unlock the wide possibilities of social media and generate results for your campaign.
Here’s the list of tools, using by top experts in the field.
Buffer is a popular tool to schedule and share contents in peak time. So we can expect best results than the normal sharing. It’s not just a sharing tool. Optimal Timing Tool of Buffer will suggest you the best time to post based on past engagements in share.
Analytics is another useful part of Buffer. It shows user activities on your posts including retweets, favorites, clicks etc for past one month.
- Easy to use
- 10-150 connected social accounts (depends upon your plan)
- Browser extensions & mobile apps
- Rich analytics
- RSS feed integration
- 10-2000 scheduled posts at a time
- Link shortening
- Option to add team members to manage your Buffer queue.
- Set different schedule for different social accounts.
- Free (Up to 5 social profiles and 10 scheduled posts)
- $102/year (Up to 10 social profiles and 100 scheduled posts)
- Business plans available with more features and services
BuzzSumo is inevitable part of influencer marketing. It lets you find and analyze most shared post on any topic or from a website. Enter your keyword in the search box to see the magic. BuzzSumo will show the viral posts in the category along with number of shares on each network, backlinks and the persons who shared it.
- Search by topic, URL or domain
- Find out present trending posts in each category
- View competitor backlinks and find similar opportunities for you
- Content analysis by post type
- Shows top influencers in your industry
- Social media tools to expand audience strength
- Get real time alerts on brand mentions or content publish
- Domain comparison reports
SproutSocial is an all in one tool to schedule, manage and analyze your social media activities. It makes your conversations easier by bringing all messages across social accounts into a single stream. So you can respond to customers, solve their queries without any delay.
- Plan, schedule and share posts across networks from single platform
- Edit and customize images for social netwworks
- Automated publishing in peak time
- Monitor campaigns by custom link tracking, tags and detailed reports
- Useful to build strong relationship with the clients
- Best tool to manage a large marketing team
- $99 per user/month
4. Post Planner
Post planner is an awesome social media marketing tool for Facebook and Twitter. It will guide you to find, plan and post contents across your accounts with option to recycle them.
- View viral photos, posts in both network
- Get content ideas
- Track content and competitors
- Search posts by hashtag, keyword and page
- Custom posting plan for each page and profile
- Automatically recycle evergreen contents
- 100- unlimited posts per day (depends up on your plan)
- 10-200 connected profiles/pages
- Option to add team members to manage your campaigns
Edgar is another popular tool among the social media marketers. It currently lets you join through invitations only. The app can be used to manage your campaigns more effectively by scheduling posts in systematic manner.
- Easy to use
- Schedule and publish posts at right time
- Automatic recycle posts to bring more traffic
- Schedule posts by category
- Unlimited content curation
- Beautiful calender to view contents in queue
IFTTT is a leading web service to automate various things in daily life. It is free and easy to use. The tool is often reffered as perfect choice to simplify your life.
- Auto posting on social networks
- Work with limitless number of platforms
- Drives traffic
- Boost your social media presence
- Unlocks unlimited business opportunities
Sendible lets you schedule and send posts to more than 20 platforms at a time. It offers several features which are essential for a social media marketing campaign to achieve the results.
- Schedule individually or in bulk
- Automatically recycling posts
- Coordinate with team members by assigning tasks and sharing library
- In depth analytics to measure your campaign growth
- Monitor keywords and brand mentions on social networks and blogs
- 20-300 connected services (depends upon your plan)
Brand24 is a powerful tool for social media management and analysis. It alerts you when someone mentioned your brand in online. So you can respond to their comments, complaints quickly.
- Manage and guide your sales team more effectively
- Identify sales opportunities and promote products in the right channel
- Detailed analysis
- Monitor social mentions of competitors
Followerswonk is a Moz product. It helps you manage, analyze and optimize your Twitter account for social growth. The app is using by leading marketers to improve their social media presence and measuring the value of competitor accounts.
- Find in-depth reports of your followers- their bio, location, website, tweeting time and influence rate
- Compare your followers and sort them on the basis of social media authority, follower count, number of tweets etc
- View your social growth in a beautiful graphical chart
- Track followers and unfollowers in real time
- Find who is active now and best time to tweet
- Free with limited access
- $29/month for full features and services
Create designs like a pro. Canva is an online graphic design software which makes design more easier and perfect than before. It contains attractive design templates which can be used for various purposes. Photo editor and designing tools are other major advantages of the app.
- Easy to use
- Optimize contents for any platform and industry
- Photo editor with advanced features
- Work across the devices
- Higl level output with basic designing knowledge
- Free with limited features
- $9.95/month for full features